does anyone use ready beds
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Default does anyone use ready beds

just wondering do any of you use ready beds for toddlers for sleeping , I have a new one starting who will have a sleep and already have a little one that uses the travel cot and was thinking about a ready bed to put in the living room and wondered if they were a good idea and if they worked, thought they might be good as you can tidy them away easy at the end of the day thanks x

Dec 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

For the older toddlers I put cushions on the floor for them. They sleep really well and no chance of rolling off a couch.

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

i have some foam exercise mats ( like these Buy Argos Value Range Exercise Mat at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Exercise mats. ) that have covers i made (like a big pillow case), and then they have a fleece blanket over them.

my own children had ready beds and they found it hard to sleep on them, as they rustle whenever you move!

Aug 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I use a ready bag but it was my daughters from when we went camping, they are comfortable just need to keep inflating them :-( check on eBay x

Sare :-) x

June86
    Post Thanks / Like

l have foam camping mats (wilkinsons ones are a good price) on the floor with sheet and a cot duvet for each child

Dec 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I use doggy beds bought from the city market for about £12 each. Previous mindees chose their own beds and my new ones choose from my current stock. They even start arguing who sleeps on what bed! Easy to keep clean - straight into the washing machine. Best purchase ever made!

Nina

jun 11
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been using my sons old ready bed for children aged between 2 and 3 and they both used it fine. The 3 year old was sleeping in it for their two hour naps! Unfortunately it went bang a couple of weeks ago so I've replaced it with a z bed!

Post Thanks / Like

I have a Thomas tank ready bed which I bought for a mindee that stays over when work calls mum away over night (about x1 a month)
    I lay in out our spare double and the little boy I mind loves sleeping in it and sleeps peacefully all night long