Lovely Sunny Day
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Aug 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Lovely Sunny Day

It's lovely outside, my own children and mindees are out all wrapped up, got the play dough going, outdoor cars and scooters out and giggles a plenty :-) Sare x

Sare :-) x

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

My garden unfortunately in the shade in afternoons but mindees have been out wrapped up, playing in sandpit, bikes, trikes, outdoor construction vehicles and role play equipment and 2 boxes of cheap Jenga blocks I found in charity shop - at least it isn't raining and the strong winds over weekend seem to have dried up my soggy lawn. I must admit though they didn't go out until baby (14 months) had gone home, he hates it outside - he can crawl but won't outside - he just sits on a shower curtain with blanket on top and screams - just don't know what to do with him, hoping once he is walking he will be better.

Post Thanks / Like

I must admit though they didn't go out until baby (14 months) had gone home, he hates it outside - he can crawl but won't outside - he just sits on a shower curtain with blanket on top and screams - just don't know what to do with him, hoping once he is walking he will be better.[/QUOTE]

Bless him when my dd started to crawl she loved to be outside was great trouble was getting her back in for nap

Feb 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I used to have a child like this, even going out in the pram he screamed and once he started walking was the same until one we went out and he just walked off and started playing!Hes loved going out ever since

Apr 11
    Post Thanks / Like

It's been lovely weather hasn't it? I think spring is on it's way

Post Thanks / Like

It's been lovely here too

Make the most of it the cold weather is on the way back

Angel xx

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Spent 2 hours playing in the woods at the `nature centre today. The children were covered in mud but to see them all running about and having fun was wonderful. The moment was spoilt however when my cm friend said "Can you imagine if the new proposals go ahead and 2yr olds are in school you wont see any children anywhere!" What a dreadful thought!

July 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Had a great day outside yesterday, even the schoolies were out after school, but it's fog today and the forecast for the rest of the week is grey cloud and +2 for the rest of the week so not so much fun! So much for spring in NE Scotland!

Aug 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Sun out again today and tbh a little warm, back in the garden and I've purchased some chalk so my winter dreary patio is looking very summary :-) x

Sare :-) x

sep 08
    Post Thanks / Like

amazing here in Ireland, we went for walk and then to park for over 2 hours, all sleeping peacefully now

Apr 11
    Post Thanks / Like

It's lovely, I could get used to it but wintery showers on the way at the end of the week here I guess spring will be here to stay soon though!

Post Thanks / Like

We made the most if the lovely weather a nice walk to the local shop to buy a loaf of bread then a visit to the local pond to feed the ducks. We then went in the park for an hour, so good to see everybody enjoying the sunshine! The two 3 year olds settled themselves down for an hours sleep once we got home. 9yr old played on the Xbox! A very calm and peaceful end to a lovely day!! May do the same on Thursday with different mindees but it may possibly be too cold for the park!! :-(

oct 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

we too have been outside more today, its so nice to get a bit of sun! We went for a walk around the block with the cars, tractor and bikes, children enjoyed it but my back hurts!