Childcare Vouchers
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Childcare Vouchers

Hi all,

Hope you are not all too full of pancakes by now!

I am sure that this question must have been asked many times before but for some reason I cant find an answer anywhere.

I have had an enquiry which is looking promising. Before we meet up, mum has asked me whether I take childcare vouchers. I have one dad who pays me by Edenred (or something like that) vouchers and he sorts it all out his end and it just goes into my bank account. Are all childcare vouchers like this or are you ever literally handed vouchers that you need to cash in in some way? Can we accept all kind of vouchers?

Really appreciate any advice.

Things are looking good. Last year I set myself a goal of taking on another child and had done this by January. This year I set myself the same goal and have taken on a child that started last week and now have this potential newbie too

Registered Childminder since
    Jan 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I have used 4 different voucher schemes and each have paid directly into my bank account, you can use a different one for each parent if it meets both your needs x

Sept 04
    Post Thanks / Like

I use 2 voucher companies at the mo. one pays directly into bank. The other, parent gives me voucher with voucher number & authentication code on it. I log onto voucher website. Enter my log in details & details on voucher & money is transferred into bank. Really easy.

dec 09
    Post Thanks / Like

I've a parent who uses kiddivouchers, they are paid direct into my account and take a couple of days to clear. Never had any problems with them