Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    jul 00
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default so how long do you think ASAP should be ..? and variation form advice

on the 10th of this month a parent of 11month old text and asked if she could possibly sway a day (usually does thurs fri but needed wed) seeing as hes the only daytime one in on friday i said yes would swap fri for wed ,she has a 3yr old in nursery so she said she would check with nursery if they could swap and and let me know ASAP...i heard nothing more about it until ten o'clock last night "is it still ok for H to come tomorrow " ...mmm
    .in the meantime because it wasnt confirmed so not on the calender ive agreed to have my adhoc 2 1/2 yr old this afternoon ,so now i have 11month ,20 month 2yr and 2 1/2 yr old,havent got anything in writing about giving myself variation for the afternoon as i wasnt prepared,does anyone have a template that they use for this or should i just write it up ,reason why ,how long for ,age of kids ,any other thing i should include ?

Registered Childminder since
    May '09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

do you have an old ofsted variation request form - when u had to email them that form. I just use that, and keep a copy on my computer.