Emailed ofsted now I shall wait and see! UPDATE!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Aug 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Emailed ofsted now I shall wait and see! UPDATE!

Emailed ofsted with a signed letter asking about changein my number ratios for when ds starts full time school in mid sept so we shall now see what they say....... they may even remeber that they are yet to inspect me

UPDATE: Obviously my email prompted them into it as they rang me at lunchtime to book the inspection for next week!!!!!!!!! She oringinally booked wednesday with me but has called back to say can she do Friday the 4th.

Quite scarily I am a little bit nervous but mostly excited by the fact that they are coming - worried that I could secretly be a sadist
    Last edited by Gherkin; 24-06-2008 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Letter reminded them to inspect - next week!

Jan 00
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Emailed ofsted now I shall wait and see!

Good luck hope you can get a sensible answer out of them
    Donna

Feb 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Apr 15
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Emailed ofsted now I shall wait and see!

I did this in March and got a phone call asking why was I applying so early (my dd starts in sept!) they said she would go up to over 5's even with the EYFS we shall see eh! I still need to phone them once she starts school, because until she STARTS she will not move up

well then thats clear as mud then lol, until they say oh no, not going up

haha about reminding them to come see you! I asked for a varation for the Jan 06 and they came out Dec 05 prompted by my letter