Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Christmas party

Registered Childminder since
    apr 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Christmas party

Hi just wondered how people would charge or not charge for this I'm wanting to take my children to a Christmas party these are 8 pound a child but it starts at 5 pm until 7 pm as I don't finish working until 6 pm I was going to pay to take the others whom I look after with me all in all this would be 40 pounds which I don't mind as a Christmas treat! Would you pay for this ? And also work that extra 1 hr for nothing ? I'd ask the parents to pay something towards the party price but am not sure they would be willing which would make my little ones miss out any advice would be great thank you

Dec 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I would tell the parents you are taking the children and paying for it as their christmas present with no extra charges for parents.

Apr 10
    Post Thanks / Like

I did something similar last year and parents paid for the party tickets but I didnt charge for extra time. I have 3 children of my own to pay for and took them all to see Santa too (just so I dont sound like a grinch )

July 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I would say that's really generous of you and if you are happy to do it then go for it.