Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    sep 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 2 year old (boy) and dolls

Good Evening / Morning

I am still up (12.07am) lol updating my lo's LJ - lo (aged 2) has only been with me a few weeks and has settled perfect I have completed a record of childs individual needs / all about me form - and have been getting to know lo and observing whilst playing - I have been jotting down lo's interest's - This week lo has been into Dolls, so we I filled a bowl up with water so lo could bath the dolls, put nappies on them, dressed and fed them - all very sweet, and my little lo loved it - I am not sure where I would link this to and how I could follow on from this - think my late nights are getting to me lol. I would be grateful for some advise.

Thank you

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It links to lots of different areas - as the lo is 2 you should focus on the 3 prime areas - so ...

Psed - caring for dolls

C & L - did you chat about what he was doing? What language did he use?

PD - handling dolls

Hth