document that can be completed after a preschool visit a child in my care attends?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    sept 06
    Post Thanks / Like

Default document that can be completed after a preschool visit a child in my care attends?

Hi, has anyone got such a thing? I have recently started doing termly preschool visits for three children in my care who attend another setting as well as my own and I want to compile a sheet that I can fill in that says who I saw, what we talked about etc? any ideas gratefully received, Amanda Px

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry - I visited mindees nursery about a month ago - just wrote a few notes and put it in LJ, I didn't make a form - haven't really decided how often I will visit tbh as wasn't very useful - I got an e-mail address may just try to communicate by e-mail at least then I can print my e-mail and the reply as evidence to Ofsted that I am TRYING to communicate.

Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

I just write mine up on the observation sheet in the free down load which Sarah donated. I note what we said/agreed on who I spoke to and what I saw little one do. I link this to the eyfs like any other observation and ask pre school key worker to write comments on it, I then give the key worker a copy for their lj.