Jane powertwin ... will it fit in the boot of Zafira?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    June 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Jane powertwin ... will it fit in the boot of Zafira?

With all seats up? If not ... what other double pushchair fits in that tiny space?

Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a jane power twin and a zafira and it doesnt fit in the boot when all the seats are up, the boot of my zafira is tiny when all 7 seats are in use which is why im looking for a new car now. the only thing I csn get in it is an umbrella type stroller double and thats it xx
    If all else fails......add glitter!

Dec 02
    Post Thanks / Like

mamas and papas aria fits in. I have a citroen, and have an umbrella type for that, and my old car (now my husbands car!!) is a zafira. The only one I found was the mama and papas. It is the tighted of squeezes, and I used to hold my breath everytime I shut the door.

here is one of many on ebay

Mamas & papas Aria twin 60/40 double pushchair buggy. | eBay

good luck
    kirstie

Oct 05
    Post Thanks / Like

My Jane powertwin definitly doesn't fit in my zafira with all the seats up!

Doubles I've had in there are-
    - P&T sport standing on end with front wheel removed, break off, handle half way position (all important for the extra cm) and held up right with a strap around the seat! You also have to remove doubles seat but you would anyway!
    - City select standing up (again with strap) with front wheels & both seat removed (seats have to be removed anyway), seats fit upright next to frame.
    - P&T e3 twin (side by side) same way as the sport but has 2 front wheels to remove!
    - P&T navigator (current in use) same way as sport.

Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I've got a powertwin, i love the pushchair and it fits in the back of my honda easy (but that does have a huge boot, i can get that and a double silvercross in it together) only problem i have is the stupid tyres!! mine are forever getting punctures, had to buy new innertubes again this week... does anyone else have this prob? x

Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kat27 View Post
    I've got a powertwin, i love the pushchair and it fits in the back of my honda easy (but that does have a huge boot, i can get that and a double silvercross in it together) only problem i have is the stupid tyres!! mine are forever getting punctures, had to buy new innertubes again this week... does anyone else have this prob? x
    Yep, Ive had loads of punctures!! So annoying but our local bike shop is always really helpful and does me a discount xx
    If all else fails......add glitter!