Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Brain overload......!!!

Is it just me that can not remember what I am supposed to be doing from one day to the next....?????

My dd has started school today (I didn't cry, I have been too busy)

I am now trying to work out my schedule for the next 8 weeks because I have a child leaving, a baby starting, a nursery pick up starting and an after schoolie starting, that is as well as my regular 4 under 5's part timers, me cutting down to 4 days in a couple of weeks so shifting children to different days, my dd starting school and having to rearrange regular hospital appointments for dd for days when I don't have 4 under 5 and 2reception schoolies...!!!!

And take a deep breath..........
    I feel frazzled, no point to this thread really, I just needed to get it out
    Jane xxx

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jane5 View Post
    Is it just me that can not remember what I am supposed to be doing from one day to the next....?????

My dd has started school today (I didn't cry, I have been too busy)

I am now trying to work out my schedule for the next 8 weeks because I have a child leaving, a baby starting, a nursery pick up starting and an after schoolie starting, that is as well as my regular 4 under 5's part timers, me cutting down to 4 days in a couple of weeks so shifting children to different days, my dd starting school and having to rearrange regular hospital appointments for dd for days when I don't have 4 under 5 and 2reception schoolies...!!!!

And take a deep breath..........
    I feel frazzled, no point to this thread really, I just needed to get it out
    I could have written your post myself. Every word of it except the cutting down to 4 days. I know exactly how you feel. (do we share a life )

xxx

mar09
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm staring at my kitchen wondering what's for diner tonight!!

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

July07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I know exactly how you feel , I'm pooped tonight.
    I'm lying in bed redy for Eastenders to start as I write.

I've had4 EY kids yesterday one 8m old new starter. 3 kids today, two went home and I picked up 6 school children. Fed them, finished work and helped DS with his homework. hoovered as all the kids had bought grass inside. I've got to take DS to dentist about a brace tomorrow with two kids a tow. Dd is having an op on her ears and teeth so im trying to get the surgeons to communicate so they can be done at same time. She's got a PGL school trip for 5 days next week so I'm trying to buy/look at packing list.

Thought what for tea? ...dominos pizza Yes!! No cooking tonight.

I've got 4 on thurs and a 3 hr inspection on fri with two inspectors. By Friday night I'm going to be in bed by 6pm

On the bright side Dh went to hamburg last week and bought 3 huge bottles of gin duty free..theyre £25 each in sainsburys, he got the lot for €33.
    I'll enjoy that on Friday night with tonic,lime and ice
    Time Out.. The perfect time for thinking about what you're going to destroy next.

Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JCrakers View Post

I've got 4 on thurs and a 3 hr inspection on fri with two inspectors. By Friday night I'm going to be in bed by 6pm

On the bright side Dh went to hamburg last week and bought 3 huge bottles of gin duty free..theyre £25 each in sainsburys, he got the lot for €33.
    I'll enjoy that on Friday night with tonic,lime and ice
    What all 3 bottles I'd settle for one glass
    Cath

Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

it's not just me then....!!!

Last week all I had to do was make sure I was ready for 6.30 for my 1st arrival, now I have school and nursery runs which I hate

Gone are the days before minding when I used to work 8-6 and I only had to remember which pub I was going to for lunch
    Jane xxx

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds hectic - I have to write everything down now, if it's not in my diary it's not happening!

Our school runs start tomorrow - cant say I'm looking forward to them

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!