what would ofsted be looking for as only have a 7year
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink what would ofsted be looking for as only have a 7year

Hi i am a childminder still waitting for my 2nd visit so can.get.a.grade i have been.from 2009 and.i had.a.baby but he left.as.mum stop work.so.could.have seen.me.when.i had him as it was.for four to five mths i had him. i only have a after.school boy now who is 7. And i really dobt know what.paper.work.there.would.want.to see. i could so.some eyfs on my young sob of 2 and a half son just.to show i understand it and can do the work.if.had a.early years child. any help would be great.please. have.lots.of.the paper work too.
    cheers
    sara

Apr 05
    Post Thanks / Like

They used to ring and ask if you had any EYFS children and if not they didnt inspect. They asked you to ring if you got any and I think after a while they will inspect you without.

I dont know if its still the same under the changes, but suspect it may be.

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I was told if i didnt have any eyfs children they would still inspect me but with no children on the roll. So they wouldnt grade me. It depends on how overdue you are
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default been so long

Hi thanks it makes me laugh as i loked after a.baby for four mths and could have visit me and now just a after school child. i also hate it that parent who are looking for childminders also look at ur grade which is hard as ofsted has not grade me yet. just be nice to know what there look for when do come.