Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Not the day we had planned!

I had 3 LO's today all under 2. Picnic all packed up and got them all in the car ready to go out for the day, also taking my 2 dogs. Got 10 minutes up the road and the car died! We had to wait for the Green Flag man (who, to be fair, came really quickly) to come and rescue us.
    So, our day out turned out to be a trip in a big breakdown truck to the nearest garage, where Ive left my car and am waiting for them to give me a nice big bill.

BucksCM Guest

What a shame the lo were so young and not able to appreciate a ride in a tow truck!!!
    Hope the bill isn't too big.

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh what a nightmare.
    How did you all plus the dogs fit in the breakdown truck? Did you brief the call operator first to send a bus for you all?

xxx

Oct 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AliceK View Post
    Oh what a nightmare.
    How did you all plus the dogs fit in the breakdown truck? Did you brief the call operator first to send a bus for you all?

xxx
    Yes, they had to send the 7 seater and then he told me he wasnt supposed to take dogs but he took us anyway, then we had to walk all the way home - about 2 miles.

Actually the 2 older ones 15 & 23 months both enjoyed it all and were very good thankfully.

Apr 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Its something to add the their LJ's that they had a ride in a tow truck...lol.

Many years ago our car caught fire and my DS, DD who was 15 and I were put in the fire engine to keep us safe as it was dangerous road quite late a night. He was only about 10 months and doesnt remember it, shame in a way but DD does...lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CH1957 View Post
    Yes, they had to send the 7 seater and then he told me he wasnt supposed to take dogs but he took us anyway, then we had to walk all the way home - about 2 miles.

Actually the 2 older ones 15 & 23 months both enjoyed it all and were very good thankfully.
    Think it's awful they didn't give you a lift home.

Good job the lo's enjoyed it or it could have been a nightmare.

Hope the bill isn't too huge!

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

Oct 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by miffy View Post
    Think it's awful they didn't give you a lift home.

Good job the lo's enjoyed it or it could have been a nightmare.

Hope the bill isn't too huge!

Miffy xx

He couldnt give me a lift home cos couldnt fit all of us and the huge double buggy in the truck. Car will be expensive I think as they still cant find out whats wrong with it, despite the Green Flag guy telling them it was definately a fueling problem