With regards to the new variations (sorry!) is there any way I can help this family?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Apr 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default With regards to the new variations (sorry!) is there any way I can help this family?

I have my own 20 month old, and 10 month mindee on Wednesdays, I have been asked to have 2 year old twins all day, 10 month old is only 10.30 - 2.30.

I have the space/equipment as I currently have an old style variation for a similar senario on a different day.

Would I be able to accept them? Mum is having trouble finding care for them. For 2 of the hours the baby is asleep and my boy may be going to playgroup from 9 till 12 aswell.

Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

Have a look for penny's post on looking after two chikdren as new business.
    It explains you can take on two chikdren if they are siblings and it takes you to four eyfs as long as still no more than 6 under 8

Apr 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, do you know where to find the post? Sorry, I'm new and don't know may way around here properly yet!

Jan 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The bats have left the bell tower.....

Apr 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Perfect, thank you