Could'nt of gone better but a quick question :)
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    June 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Could'nt of gone better but a quick question :)

Had new mindee sign contracts 4weeks ago, lo came today for first of couple settling sessions ready to start July. He was a delight but parents have asked to increase contract by 30mins each day and increase from 3 days to 4 days (mom has had a small promotion since signing contracts) My question being do I have parents back in to write out a brand new contract or alter hours on already completed contract (parents copy and mine)
    Thank you in advance x

Dec 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You could alter the hours and get all parties to sign the alterations. I think you could also write the new hours agreed out on a separate piece of paper, everyone signs and dates it and it gets attached to the original contract with a copy going to the parents.

If you have stated a weekly/monthly fee then don't forget to update that bit too.

Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the same as Bridey, As long as both copies are updated and signed by both of you then there shouldn't be a problem, it seems pointless wasting a contract when they cost so much to buy
    Cath

Sept 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

NCMA told me you can change existing contract rather than write out another

Feb 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Apr 15
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bridey View Post
    You could alter the hours and get all parties to sign the alterations. I think you could also write the new hours agreed out on a separate piece of paper, everyone signs and dates it and it gets attached to the original contract with a copy going to the parents.

If you have stated a weekly/monthly fee then don't forget to update that bit too.
    yes, this is what I have done in past, tweaked it so very similar and go everyone to sign