Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Jan 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Saved by my first aid kit!

Okay so today I was complete donut. Left for the school run with dh and mindee. Got to school, dh takes dd to the shoe shop I bring all the other children home and realise; I don't have my key! What's worse is that I'd got half way to school when I realised I'd not got my phone Duh! Had I gone back for it, I'd have realised I didn't have my key

Went a few door down the street to my friends house (responsible adult ) and we all pile into her house! Fortunately I have recently updated the mindees phone numbers in my first aid kit, which I always keep under the buggy - thank goodness - so I was able to phone the parents and tell them where we were.

I just kept thinking, what if it had been peeing down with rain or I'd not had their phone numbers My friend (and responsible adult!) now has a set of my house keys

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

phew that was a relief- i keep all my emergency cards in my first aid box under my buggy too
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

That was lucky!