Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Feb 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Aug12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Rrrraaaaaggggghhhhhh!!!!!!

Don't you just love those mornings where absolutely anything and everything that could go wrong has done so?!

Firstly, waking up late is never good sign but as I was still ready before kids turned up I thought I could turn the day around, oh no!

Current double pushchair turns out to have a puncture, completely flat and unusable (can't wait for the new one to arrive!) which means 2yo who is a handful anyway and is being exceptionally joyful today will have to walk- que 3 tantrums just on the way to school where he throws himself on the floor and refuses to get up!! Ended up swapping him with my LO who was in the single just to get to the school but on the way back he decides he doesn't want to walk anymore but then 2 yo decides he doesn't want to walk either so I end up carrying one while pushing a heavy three wheel pushchair one handed!!

Thought that was as worse as it could get, wrong again!
    My front door leads straight into the kitchen so while taking LOs coat off, 2yo runs in to the kitchen, grabs a breakfast bowl that one of the schoolies has kindly left on the edge of the counter (even though they are told to push them right back if I'm not available to put it in the dishwasher) he tips it up side down pouring the leftovers all over the floor!!
    To top it off, I was meant to run in the shop on the way home to grab some milk as didn't realise how low we was so schoolies had the last for their breakfast but I completely forgot due to the drama so I can't even have a coffee

I am so not looking forward to the nursery run at 12.30 I can see it going completely & utterly wrong already!
    Last edited by LittleLegsCM; 11-05-2012 at 09:01 AM.

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope your day improves! The coffee would be the final straw for me too! x

APR 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLegsCM View Post
    Don't you just love those mornings where absolutely anything and everything that could go wrong has done so?!

Firstly, waking up late is never good sign but as I was still ready before kids turned up I thought I could turn the day around, oh no!

Current double pushchair turns out to have a puncture, completely flat and unusable (can't wait for the new one to arrive!) which means 2yo who is a handful anyway and is being exceptionally joyful today will have to walk- que 3 tantrums just on the way to school where he throws himself on the floor and refuses to get up!! Ended up swapping him with my LO who was in the single just to get to the school but on the way back he decides he doesn't want to walk anymore but then 2 yo decides he doesn't want to walk either so I end up carrying one while pushing a heavy three wheel pushchair one handed!!

Thought that was as worse as it could get, wrong again!
    My front door leads straight into the kitchen so while taking LOs coat off, 2yo runs in to the kitchen, grabs a breakfast bowl that one of the schoolies has kindly left on the edge of the counter (even though they are told to push them right back if I'm not available to put it in the dishwasher) he tips it up side down pouring the leftovers all over the floor!!
    To top it off, I was meant to run in the shop on the way home to grab some milk as didn't realise how low we was so schoolies had the last for their breakfast but I completely forgot due to the drama so I can't even have a coffee

I am so not looking forward to the nursery run at 12.30 I can see it going completely & utterly wrong already!
    Oh no! Ive had many a morning like this.

Hope your day gets better x

July07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I hate days like that, hope it gets better

I must say i would have had a tantrum myself if I got home to no coffee
    Screaming, kicking and allsorts

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Isn't it always the way, you just know from the start what kind of a day you're going to have. I think after a school run like that I would have just had black coffee. I can't survive without my coffee

xxxx

Feb 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Aug12
    Post Thanks / Like

As I expected, the nursery run was just as fun!

My little man decided to poop the minute we were about to walk out the door and then shouted at me the whole way through changing him (they both decided to refuse to nap this morning so not in good moods!) when we eventually got to leave, 2YO decided to throw himself on the floor TWICE and scream at the top of his lungs between here & the nursery (very embarrasing! when others think they are yours!)

dropped 2YO at nursery and naively breathed a sigh of relief as my LO was a sleep too, only to notice a voicemail on my phone from environmental health wanting to arrange my first inspection!

BUT! I now have milk so I'm going to enjoy the only hour break I get all week with a huge mug of coffee & last nights Eastenders before the madness all begins again

Nov 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

There is definatley a bad day going on there! Hope it improves.

If its any comfort I had my environmental health visit recently and it was fine. She tested the butter to make sure the fridge was cold, saw the kitchen was clean and asked me how hot I make food when I am cooking. Then she told me some fab stories about how cross people in takeaways got with her (one wielded a cleaver at her!) It was simples!

Fingers crossed for a better afternoon.

Feb 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Aug12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Posy View Post
    There is definatley a bad day going on there! Hope it improves.

If its any comfort I had my environmental health visit recently and it was fine. She tested the butter to make sure the fridge was cold, saw the kitchen was clean and asked me how hot I make food when I am cooking. Then she told me some fab stories about how cross people in takeaways got with her (one wielded a cleaver at her!) It was simples!

Fingers crossed for a better afternoon.

Did you have to have any paperwork completed for it? x

toddlers896 Guest

Hope your day has got better. You will need to put your feet up tonight with a bottle of wine. x

Nov 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

re the env. health, yes - I had completed the safer food better business pack. It was minimal work and made the inspector happy, so a bonus all round!

Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor you - definately wine AND choc AND takeaway tonight!

mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope you had a better afternoon hun.