Numbers question regarding rising 5's
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 06
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Numbers question regarding rising 5's

I have 2 sisters for this term only at the moment (but mum hopes to get a permanent job, she teaches). The eldest will be 4 in June and so going into school in September.
    At the moment she is in a private nursery that feeds into a private school where she will attend. She goes to nursery on the days I have her sister apart from a week at beginning of term and 2 weeks at the end as their terms are shorter.
    This term numbers have allowed me to accommodate this as I am quiet, however come Sept I should in theory have a new one starting so will be over numbers if I have the sister.
    So, if she's 4 but in full time ed, but doesn't come to me at any time other than these few weeks will she count in my under 5's?

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

As long as she is attending 10 sessions a week so therefore is going to school 5 full days a week she will count in your over 5 numbers. Until that time she is still in your Early Years numbers.

nov09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

you can count the 4 year old in full time ed as an over 5 number, but remember to inform ofsted and get this condition put on your registation certificate. x