Thread: clothing.

Registered Childminder since
    Feb 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Aug12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default clothing.

Evening all,

I've been thinking of having some T-shirts made up with 'Little Legs Childminding' for work. Just from my own 19month old boy I get covered in gawd knows what and then with an 18month girl and a 2 year old boy on my books as well as the older ones, I spend most of my 'free time' (pahahaha!) getting stains & stuff out of my clothes- has anyone else done this? beneficial? any suggestions for the cheapest/best place to go online?

Ta x
    Last edited by LittleLegsCM; 22-04-2012 at 08:47 PM.

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't have stuff with a logo on but I do buy clothes that i wear for work so it doesn't matter if they get dirty.

Feb 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Aug12
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I haven't got an actual logo (although have been considering one recently) but all of my stationary, folder covers, basically everything is purple so I've just bought 3 purple Tshirts & a hoodie (to start off with for now) and I'm going to attempt to embroider them myself (I enjoy sewing and have done a bit of embroidery before so fingers crossed...!)

May 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I got 2 from vista print, on offer buy 1 get 1 free, I wear them for the school run, free advertising and the lo's and teachers recognise me easily. I also have a stash of cheap tesco tshirts, 2 for £6 I think that I rotate during the week, I hate all my clothes having paint/food/sick stains on them

Oct 11
    Post Thanks / Like

I wanted to have a branded tee for working in. Anyone know any good/cheap places?
    Currently not minding