Sef question
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Sef question

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sef question

I Approached the parents of my (rather difficult) 6 year old mindee about her not settling well initially (note, bad behaviour) and they gave me some tips for managing her, should these be included in my SEF? It was over email so should I put their suggestions in quotation marks? Or is this a negative?

Simona Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mumofone View Post
    I Approached the parents of my (rather difficult) 6 year old mindee about her not settling well initially (note, bad behaviour) and they gave me some tips for managing her, should these be included in my SEF? It was over email so should I put their suggestions in quotation marks? Or is this a negative?
    In this case you can reflect on 'working in partnership with parents' for behaviour management when you fill that section.
    You and the parents can work on similar approaches to deal with the behaviour...following your policy too.
    No need to quote or mention specific cases.