Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Can someone pls help advise?

Hello
    I am finally getting I top of all my paperwork and found a link to sef online from 2012. The last one I did was forever ago and I had five topics......BEING HEALTHY...STAYING SAFE....ENJOYING AND ACHIEVING...MAKING A POSITIVE CONTRIBUTION....ACHIEVING ECONOMIC WELLBEING.
    This one I've found from 2012 says it has six topics......SETTING....OTHERS VIEWS OF SETTING......CHILDRENS NEEDS MET....CONTRIBUTIONS TO CHILDREN WELLBEING....EFFICIENCY OF PROVISION LED AND MANAGED......OVERALL QUALITY.
    Is this still the case?! Or is there yet another new one I need to do instead.

World be very grateful for some support.....many thanks x

Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

The Ofsted SEF template online was updated a while back, 'simplified' they said. It is shorter now. They automatically imported the old text into the new format, as far as I remember. but it still needed a bit of work to get it all straight.

The one on the Ofsted website (via Gateway thing) is the one to use now.

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

SEF Ofsted

Try reading this info in free downloads - this is possibly similar to the info you have got - to be used from 2012 - Although the EYFS has been updated, think the SEF form is still the same but you may just want to mention in your updated one about how you have updated your policies to reflect the changes that happened Sept 2014 with EYFS, SEND and that you are aware of new changes in Food standards that start Dec 14. Good luck with yours - I am still only half way through mine