Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    May 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Help with SEF please

Hi
    I tried accessing my sef this morning so that I can update it. It shows that I submitted one this time last year but for some reason it's not saved. The only one showing as saved and therefore able to edit is one from a few years ago.

Does this mean that I submitted one last year without saving first (find this a bit hard to believe as I would have saved as I went along) and will therefore need to type it all up again before updating or could it be that they have frozen my latest one while they read it before coming to inspect me?

Thanks for any help

May 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Panic over, I've just realised I can copy and paste the one that was submitted onto the editable version - phew

Post Thanks / Like

This has just happened to me, I saved it as I went along, then submitted, now I cant access it to edit it, only gives me an option to print...HELP..I am losing the will to live.
    custardcream. x