Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Submitting Sef?

Registered Childminder since
    May 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Submitting Sef?

Phew! I've just finished updating my SEF and found it much easier than the last version but am now too scared to press the submit button.

I'm just wandering how normal it is to grade yourself as outstanding as I feel very uncomfortable doing this but my DO gave me a dark green rag rating and said that if I don't grade myself as outstanding then the inspector probably won't either. To be honest I'd be happy with a good but can't help feeling that it would be wonderful to be told that I'm outstanding

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

If you truly believe you are outstanding and have reflective practice and evidence to show you are outstanding then grade away!!

Your SEF is about blowing your trumpet and nobody can do that for you except YOU!