Questionairre for parents arrived. Does this mean first inspection is imminent?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    pre reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Questionairre for parents arrived. Does this mean first inspection is imminent?

Aaaah, I;m so worried now. The letter doesn't mention that they are going to inspect me soon or when! It states the questionairres are to be back before 4th May. Would I presume from that my inspection is planned for sometime soon after 4th May. I'm so not going to enjoy the rest of my holidays now.

Aug 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes it generally means that you'll get an inspection soon, it'll be a few weeks after the questionnaires are sent back to the CI.

Your inspector should phone you to arrange a date.

Don't worry, you've got plenty time to get all paperwork etc in order

pre reg
    Post Thanks / Like

I've only had one mindee 3 days a week for past 4 months and another new mindee 3 days a week for past 5 weeks. I'm so nervous. I've never done a self assessment. Should I go on the CI website and do one?

pre reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for reply Kellib.