Before sending off application form (Scotland).
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Before sending off application form (Scotland).

Hi guys.

I have just about completed my application form and nearly ready to sign it off. I need to send my fire checklist to the local fire & rescue service (does anyone know how i go about doing this)?

Also I do not have a fire blanket at the moment - do I need to have one in place before sending the checklist away/application form away or is it enough to ensure I have one before I begin minding?

I am not planning on beginning my service for about a year but keen to get my application in now to ensure plenty time to iron out any issues that may arise.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated - Thanks in advance!

xxxx

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Try google for the fire and rescue service - they will all be listed and you should find the one local to you.

Fire blanket will need to be in place before you start working...

I hope it goes smoothly for you!