Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july 14
    Non childminder member
    newly registered
    Post Thanks / Like

Default sorry long post about paperwork

morning ladies, I'm hoping one of you lovely Scottish ladies can help me. I've been childminding for a month now and I'm struggling with what paper work I should be doing & what I should have, I feel as though I am missing something, In the children's files I have their contracts, record of child's individual needs, all about me,information on a minded child. I use a daily diary for the 8 month old. I have my own dairy which I record everything we do, record observations, time keeping, cleaning, fire drill and smoke alarm checks can anyone think of anything else I'm suppose to be doing thanks Helen x

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry Im not is scotland so cant help, just didnt want to read and run. Hope someone can answer your question soon

3. Likes billierae2010 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi there I just started last October. I have everything you have mention. I also do risk essesent on the areas used for childminding and outdoor area and also for outings. I check them daily and risk assess during the day. Adding to it if getting new equipment or moving the room about. For each child starting I do a care plan with the parent so they have there input on what they would like me to work on in there development. I follow 'getting it right for every child well being outcomes ' when planning activities which I have found really good. Also keep upto date with any changes on the SCMA and care inspectorate website . Hope this helps

july 14
    Non childminder member
    newly registered
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks shellbells 39 ive pm thanks x

Post Thanks / Like

Hi just sent you a pm