Report back-finally!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    feb 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Report back-finally!

Finally got my inspection report today and wish I hadn't!! Got a grade 3 as a result of the state of the house due to reorganisation going to argue against a couple of points made but won't make a difference to overall grade unfortunately

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a shame that the inspector couldn't look beyond the end of her nose and realise that the house would soon be sorted out - I know a childminder who got satisfactory because her daughter moved in for a few days waiting to complete on her new house and had brought some furniture with her, then the move got delayed because of snow, but the inspector managed to get through the snow and down graded her because of the muddle caused by extra furniture.

I would argue about the points you don't agree with to try to get them removed from your report, but hopefully after the length of time you have been minding most of your work comes from word of mouth and people won't really mind about your report anyway. Sending you a , remember "sticks and stones will break my bones, but words can never hurt me"!

feb 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks parents have all said they are more than happy with care given to their children and know that they were still being well looked after and kept safe during the reorganising so I'm not too bothered by the report just a bit disappointed to go from grade 6 down to 3!! Lowest grading I've ever had

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lizduncan72 View Post
    Thanks parents have all said they are more than happy with care given to their children and know that they were still being well looked after and kept safe during the reorganising so I'm not too bothered by the report just a bit disappointed to go from grade 6 down to 3!! Lowest grading I've ever had
    The only way now then is back up.

nov 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lizduncan72 View Post
    Finally got my inspection report today and wish I hadn't!! Got a grade 3 as a result of the state of the house due to reorganisation going to argue against a couple of points made but won't make a difference to overall grade unfortunately

Im the same......just wish she had come the week we had agreed...had planned to be out for the day after school run but she turned up at 8.20...so had no choice but to come home....

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-tots View Post
    Im the same......just wish she had come the week we had agreed...had planned to be out for the day after school run but she turned up at 8.20...so had no choice but to come home....
    If I had planned to go out I would have gone out if the Inspector turns up on the off chance unless she had said it was a complaints driven inspection.

nov 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I had to come back :'(

feb 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Well finally after many months of waiting I am getting a visit tomorrow from the inspector and her manager!! I waited four months for a reply to my error report before giving up waiting and putting in a complaint, finally got a phone call two weeks ago to say they were coming out to discuss my 'issues'! No idea if they're coming just to talk or if it's going to be another inspection so bit stressed at the moment lol , hopefully will get things sorted out though and might get grade changed watch this space lol