Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Tax

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Tax

I am based in Scotland, I have been childminding for 2and a half years, I'm wondering if any if you do your books on an excel spread sheet? I have the 'Childminders cash book and attendance register' but want to change to doing it online, any advice if this is possible?

Apr 01
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi

I use Happytoddlers excel work book that they kindly shared with the forum http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/fo...orkbook-4.html

I changed over from the cash book this year and have found it fantastic to use - it works everything out for you percentage wise against your hours worked. It's not on-line as in on the web but based on your computer - you could send it into the cloud if you wanted though

I am in Wales and as far as I am aware the whole of the UK is still linked by the same tax rules IYSWIM

Sept 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Tuplip0803, I'll have a look at that anything to save me some work is a bonus lol