Parents new start questionnaire
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    aug 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Parents new start questionnaire

I am really hoping that someone can help me. My computer has packed in and I need to give a new parent questionnaire out as my mindee started 2 weeks ago and I normally hand one out now to see how they feel their child is settling in.

Does anyone have one of these questionnaires that they could email to me.
    Thanks in advance
    X

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by edayhouse View Post
    I am really hoping that someone can help me. My computer has packed in and I need to give a new parent questionnaire out as my mindee started 2 weeks ago and I normally hand one out now to see how they feel their child is settling in.

Does anyone have one of these questionnaires that they could email to me.
    Thanks in advance
    X
    Do you mean a 'All About Me' form? With routines, likes, dislikes, diet etc? Oh, sorry, I see now you mean a questionnaire about how child is settling- to be honest, I always invite parent in around that stage and have a chat about it all. It is as much for you to be telling them how child is settling as it is for the parent to tell you how they feel it is going. A questionnaire feels a little formal, but maybe some one will be along who can help you.