Inspection tomorrow
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Inspection tomorrow

Eek my first inspection tomorrow after being registered since oct 2012, i hope it goes well! Do nervous xx

Apr 13
    Post Thanks / Like

Eek good luck!!! You must tell us how you get on! I've been told mine will be before the end of January but I only started last week and have been told to hand questionnaires out after a month. I've only done a tiny bit of my self assessment that has been sitting since June too lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck keep calm & show them how good you are

Oct 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, shall let you know how it goes xx

July 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck! I registered in August last year and had my first inspection on June. I had a lovely lady and it went very well.

Nov 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Very Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck for tomorrow! I registered in nov 12 and had my inspection a couple of weeks ago - was nothing like I expected so just relax tou will be fine xxx

Oct 12
    Post Thanks / Like

So disappointed

jul 00
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha_j41 View Post
    So disappointed
    what happened !!!!!!

Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry you are disappointed, we are here when you are ready to talk. X

Post Thanks / Like

Try not to be to down,we are all here if you need us :-)

feb 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh no hugs x

Oct 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Lady was lovely, i had 2 mindees today (one who acted up the whole 2 hours she was here). She said she loved my diary, paperwork was all great just have to add a review date rather than just say 6 monthly. Comments on questionaires were good, house was good, nappy/snack hygiene etc was all good.

She gave me 3s and one 4. She said im sorry i cant give u a higher grade as its your first year which i would of accepted had my friend not of been inspected a month ago and got 5s on her first inspection we both do the same paperwork etc i said this to lady who said shes never heard of a childminder whos been reg 1 year getting higher than a 3 im gutted, esp as she said just keep doing what you are doing and i dealt with said child brilliantly how unfair x

Nov 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Very Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha_j41 View Post
    Lady was lovely, i had 2 mindees today (one who acted up the whole 2 hours she was here). She said she loved my diary, paperwork was all great just have to add a review date rather than just say 6 monthly. Comments on questionaires were good, house was good, nappy/snack hygiene etc was all good.

She gave me 3s and one 4. She said im sorry i cant give u a higher grade as its your first year which i would of accepted had my friend not of been inspected a month ago and got 5s on her first inspection we both do the same paperwork etc i said this to lady who said shes never heard of a childminder whos been reg 1 year getting higher than a 3 im gutted, esp as she said just keep doing what you are doing and i dealt with said child brilliantly how unfair x
    That does seem very unfair especially when she said keep doing what your doing and praised everything!! I had my first inspection 3 weeks ago and sounds like we got on about the same and I got 5s. I know of others in my area who were told the same as you and given 3s or 4s. Really seems to be luck of the draw!

Is it possible to appeal on the grounds that the only reason she gave those grades was that it your first inspection? Would be different if there were lots of improvements you had to make!! Maybe someone else on here would have experience of this.

Really feel for you as sounds like you go on great and its a shame she hasn't given you the marks you deserve too.

Xxx

Oct 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldnt have a problem with it has she said do X, y, z. And the face my friend just got 5s and we do it all the same

Ive gotten over it now i think anyway, mindee asleep and im in my daughters bed and shes reading stories to me

Oct 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh and i would have no idea how to appeal!

Nov 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Very Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I know I would feel the exact same!! I wouldn't know how to appeal either but it just seems very unfair! Xx