inspection
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: inspection

Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Default inspection

Ive just had my first inspection which went pretty well as im really nervous when someone is watching me and grilling me. My inspection officer was really nice not what i expected at all. She told me a few things i have to do for next time which was just some minor paperwork and i would be graded a 4. what are your thoughts on a grade 4 is that ok i know its good but will parents see it otherwise.

Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Well done. I think parents are looking more at how they click with you than what grade you get. The parents I have taken on have all decided almost instantly that they wanted to use me. When I have asked later they have always said it was because they felt most relaxed with me. Although one did say it was because mine was the only house LO did cry in.

Parents will think 4 is good though and well done on doing so well

feb 05
    Post Thanks / Like

I've never had any parents who were really bothered by my grade. I got 4 for my first 3 inspections and it was never a problem-it's a good grade!! Now I've gone up to a 6 I tend to tell parents in my advertising-might persuade them to look at me first lol but I think if the parents are happy with you they won't be bothered what grade you are- one of my families has said they would leave LO here even if I got a 1 cos they know that he is getting good care and inspections are not important to them.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you ladies