Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    April08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    CC - all 6's
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Childminder with Vacancies, Eliburn, Livingston

Hi there

My name is Samantha and Im a registered childminder in the Eliburn area of Livingston. I currently have spaces available which can either be for a before/afterschooler (Peel Primary only - please also get in touch if you have a child starting this school in August) or a part time space for a pre-schooler.
    I have been a childminder for over 3 years, have 2 girls of my own (7 & 1), I have a friendly, happy, fun house and we do lots of great activities, arts and crafts,trips to the park, woodland walks, softplay, farm etc.

I have an "excellent" grade 6 (highest grade) Care Inspectorate Report, fully insured,completed lots of courses including First Aid, Child Protection and The Scottish Childminding Association Scheme of Excellence.

If you are looking for excellent, flexible childcare now or later in the year please contact me to discuss further

Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Eliburn childminders urgent

Hi I am looking for a childminder in the Eliburn area of livingston.
    I am a student nurse and my partner works off shore. I am looking for a drop off and pick up from peel primary school every 2 weeks for my 9 year old daughter. There may be additional hours on occasion.
    Please could you let me know if this is something you would be able to do or if you know of any others in the area.
    I have only just been given my timetable and require the service from next week.

Thanks

Michelle Hood