Childminder vacancies Dunfermline.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Dec 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Childminder vacancies Dunfermline.

I am a fully qualified nursery nurse and a newly SCSWIS registered childminder in the Duloch Park area of Dunfermline. I have several years experience working with young children.

I provide a safe, friendly and welcoming environment that is smoke and pet free. I offer a wide range of activities that are appropriate for your child's age and development.

My Availability: Mon to Fri 8am-6pm (other days and times will be considered). I have 2 full time and 3 after school places available.

Look forward to hearing from you,
    Thanks
    Julie

Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Default childminding in dunfermline

Hi I am looking for a Childminder in the duloch area. Can you please let me know if you have spaces.

Thank u.

Registered Childminder since
    Dec 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Childcare

Hi

Yes I currently have spaces available, what hours and days are you looking for?

Julie