Registered Childminder - Cathkin, Burnside area of glasgow South Lanarkshire
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    May-09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Registered Childminder - Cathkin, Burnside area of glasgow South Lanarkshire

Hi,

I am a newly registered childminder with immediate vacancies for all ages.
    I am able to offer full and part time places monday to friday, but would also consider occasional weekend minding if this should be required.
    My opening hours are usually 8am to 6pm, but these are flexible as it will depend on the parents/carers working hours, which I am willing to accomodate as much as reasonably possible.
    I am able to do school and nursery pick ups from Cathkin Nursery and Primary School. Schools pick ups from other schools will depend on suitability with other minded children and will be decided on a case by case basis.

I have completed my induction training with the Scottish Childminding Association and I am also currently working towards a Diploma in Childcare and Development. I will also attend a 2 day pediatric first aid course in June.
    I am fully insured and me and my partner have had a full disclosure check done.
    I also have a daughter of my own, born January 08.
    We also have 2 cats, which are part of our family. They are very well behaved and love children.

If you would like to find out more please contact me!

You can also check out my homepage:
    www.nikkislittlestarschildminding.co.uk
    Last edited by Blackhorse; 06-05-2009 at 07:40 PM.
    Nicole xx