Childminder with places available (Coatbridge)
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    May 13
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Childminder with places available (Coatbridge)

Hello,

My name is Gemma and I have recently started my own childminding business (Little Gems Childcare) after completing a BA in Childhood Studies. I am an experienced Early Years Practitioner and over the past 5 years have worked in private and state early years settings, supporting children's holistic development.

I have places available for ages 12 wks - 11 yrs old (Full time/ part time/ holidays)
    Fees are COMPETITIVE and ALL INCLUSIVE.

Feel free to contact me for more information.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Gemma <website link removed by admin-no back link to the forum found. Please read the rules here Please read before adding your website or blog link anywhere on the forum >
    Last edited by Rick; 30-06-2013 at 10:29 AM.