I am a registered childminder with the Care Inspectorate and also a member of the SCMA. I have public liability insurance and the relevant car and home insurance. I am registered to care for 6 children including my own 3 children, one boy and two girls.

I am based locally in Glenrothes in the Collydean area.

I will strive to provide a safe, healthy, loving and stimulating environment for the children where they can feel comfortable and play happily. My aim is to “work in partnership with parents to provide high quality, friendly, caring, flexible, home-based childcare in a safe family environment, where parents can feel confident that their child is being well looked after”.

I currently have full time and part time vacancies for children under 5 years and school aged children requiring before school/after school care. Immediate starts available.

I provide meals and snacks and take the children on various outings as well as soft play sessions.
I am available Monday - Friday 7.30am till 6pm. These hours are flexible. I can occassionally work Saturdays and Sunday.
A discount is available to parents with more than one child in my care.

I do pick ups/drop offs to and from Collydean Primary School and Nursery.

Please feel free to contact me via the forum for more information,

Thanks,

Shazia