Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Childminders and assistants

More and more childminders are taking on assistants to work with them.

The assistant might help out with deliveries and collections of children so the childminder can cover 2 settings or the assistant might be around at a busy time of the week and contribute to the general running of the provision while playing games and supporting the children’s learning and development.

Assistants can be a huge boost to a childminding provision, offering a second pair of eyes on outings and giving their input into planning, observation, risk assessments etc.

However, employing an assistant is not as simple a process as it might first appear and there are many areas which must be considered before an assistant starts working with you.

I have worked through this e-book from the point of view of the childminder who wants to employ an assistant and who wants to simplify the process as much as possible while ensuring s/he meets all the statutory and legal requirements.

I would like to thank Denise for her input and support in the initial stages of writing this e-book and for sharing paperwork with me.

The e-book is priced at £3.99 and is available from my Knutsford Childminding website.

Thank you!

Jan 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Childminders and assistants

Thanks sarah,

i dont pay my assistants lol they just help out now n then. and covered with ofsted but if i was to go full time with an assistand ill remember you TY xx

Jan 02
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello Sarah I have looked at yout website I am looking at working with an assistant could you tell me where your e-book is with information of this as you stated in your message.

Thanks

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cazbet View Post
    Hello Sarah I have looked at yout website I am looking at working with an assistant could you tell me where your e-book is with information of this as you stated in your message.

Thanks
    Hi! Thank you for your enquiry.

My e-books are listed over 4 pages.

This new e-book is on the second page of my e-books for sale and is e-book number 48.

I hope that helps