Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Mini 24 – Observations made simple

I talk to a lot of childminders... some find me via the Forum, others through my websites.

Most of them have 3 main worries...

• How to do group planning;

• How to do individual planning;

• How to observe effectively.

This is the last in a series of 3 mini e-books to tackle each of these concerns (see mini 22 and 23 for planning ideas). I suppose I should have written it first since you must observe before you plan but for logistical reasons that didn’t happen!

As it is a mini e-book it is not a detailed look at observations - you will find that in e-book 14.

I hope you will agree, however, that it gives enough information to support even the most nervous note-taker to get watching and listening and planning appropriate next steps for every child.

This mini e-book follows the 'I CAN' method of observing children... working from the positive things they can already do.

All my mini e-books are priced at £1.99 and are available on my website – www.knutsfordchildminding.co.uk.

Thank you!
    Last edited by sarah707; 03-06-2012 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Updated contents