Hi everyone!

I am working through my e-books updating them ... some are quite old now and need a wash and brush up to ensure they are compliant with latest legislation and good practice.

I have finished the following...

E-book 18 - Self-evaluation and Action Planning - now Ofsted have withdrawn their SEF (see myths link) it's more important than ever that we have our own systems in place for self-evaluation and action planning.

**Myths link - Inspecting registered early years providers: guidance for inspectors - GOV.UK

E-book 64 - Summary Reports - during inspection, Ofsted are looking for the progress children are making from their starting points. These simple report examples will help you to show that quickly and effectively.

E-book 65 - 2 Year Progress Check - I have pretty much re-written this guidance to include an easy to use tick list to track progress and an example of a progress check, alongside lots of guidance.

You can buy these and all of my e-books on my website - Knutsford Childminding | Sarah Neville - Registered Childminder.

More updates to follow!

Thank you. Sarah