Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Child protection and safeguarding e-book - updated

I have updated my e-book 57 'Child Protection and Safeguarding' to reflect the information in the revised EYFS 2017.

It also gives an outline of how to write a safeguarding and Child Protection Policy and Procedures for childminders and lots more child protection and safeguarding information.

You can buy my e-book here - Knutsford Childminding - E-books for sale for £3.99.

You can find my 'Changes to the EYFS 2017' guidance and a copy of the EYFS 2017 with the changes highlighted freely available to all Childcare.co.uk members here - Childminder Guides - Exclusive Information Guides for Registered Childminder Members - Childcare.co.uk.

Thank you. Sarah

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there anyway I can pay you direct for the Safeguarding e-book? - I know I don't have to have a paypal account but have just read the terms and conditions of using Paypal as a guest and I do not agree with their terms (that they will share my details with others and can't see an opt out button to prevent them from doing this).

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hectors house View Post
    Is there anyway I can pay you direct for the Safeguarding e-book? - I know I don't have to have a paypal account but have just read the terms and conditions of using Paypal as a guest and I do not agree with their terms (that they will share my details with others and can't see an opt out button to prevent them from doing this).
    I can send you a paypal money request which might circumvent that ... otherwise yes if you please message me we can discuss alternative methods of payment. Thank you