Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Scottish e-book - revised Self Assessment form - 03.2014

Self Assessment – Scotland

Scottish childminders have recently received a new Self Assessment Form (SAF), for completion by 7th April 2014. I have been receiving worried messages ever since, asking for my support.

I have looked at the SAF and the questions are not dissimilar from those we answer in England so… I have joined up with an experienced Scottish childminder and we have written some information especially for our Scottish colleagues.

E-book 68 costs £4.99 and covers 2 chapters

Chapter 1 – the SAF – contains a walk-through of each of the SHANARRI wellbeing indicators and ideas for replying to the 5 quality themes in the SAF;

Chapter 2 – CPD – contains ideas for continuous professional development and tips for updating your SAF.

I have also included a copy of the SAF in Microsoft Word format for your use. You can buy e-book 68 from my website here ->

Books for sale 2! - Knutsford Childminding.

I hope you find it useful

feb 05
    Post Thanks / Like

That's brilliant thank you!! Just trying to get my head round all this new stuff and get things filled in so this will be so useful will go and order it now

3. Likes sarah707 liked this post
    feb 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Oops, might have ordered a few more as well!!!