E-books that contain Development Matters!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default E-books that contain Development Matters!

If you have bought an e-book that contains Development Matters you will need to update it to the new Early Years Outcomes ...

This mostly covers customers who have bought e-book 14, mini e-book 'children's starting points' and illustrated e-books 1 and 5 'Learning Journeys'.

To make it easier for everyone to grab a copy of Early Years Outcomes in your own time I have popped it on my website with some guidance notes.

Of course if you have any questions or concerns please contact me.

I hope you find it useful

Early Years Outcomes - Knutsford Childminding

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Sarah, This doesn't relate to e-books, but it does relate to some L&D grids you have produced in free resources here:
    Areas of Learning and Development

I use these grids in my children's Learning Journals and wondered if you would be able to update them to reflect the changes of wording in the Early Years Outcomes. If you have not got the time I am happy for you to send me a unprotected copy which i will update tomorrow and pass back to you so that you can secure it and place it back into free resources

Many thanks xx

3. Likes sarah707, hectors house liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AgentTink View Post
    Hi Sarah, This doesn't relate to e-books, but it does relate to some L&D grids you have produced in free resources here:
    Areas of Learning and Development

I use these grids in my children's Learning Journals and wondered if you would be able to update them to reflect the changes of wording in the Early Years Outcomes. If you have not got the time I am happy for you to send me a unprotected copy which i will update tomorrow and pass back to you so that you can secure it and place it back into free resources

Many thanks xx
    thank you for the reminder!! We will need to update files at some point!

They are in that link AgentTink ... everyone can use the same document - it's not copyrighted to me (except for the introduction bit)

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarah707 View Post
    thank you for the reminder!! We will need to update files at some point!

They are in that link AgentTink ... everyone can use the same document - it's not copyrighted to me (except for the introduction bit)
    Thanks Sarah. When i opened it earlier to try to change it to reflect the EYO it wouldnt let me as it is password protected. Is there a way around this?

6. Likes sarah707 liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sorry I am not sure what you are trying to do... please explain a little more - maybe message me - and I will try and help

Feb 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Apr 15
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Sarah,

I have e-book 14, does this mean this has changed now by you? I'm so confused! I currently use the learning journey alongside my observations and planning, has this now been updated? (I have seen your link, but I mean like this with date space ect?)