Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Fire Exit & Food Hygiene Risk Assessment

Hello!
    I am a newly registered childminder and am a bit stuck to say the least

I am after a Fire Exit & Food Hygiene Risk Assessment and have looked everywhere online!! Can anyone help please?

Thank you ever so much

Jo xx

July 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi

I have one policy for emerengcy evacuations and healthy food and drink policy.

They have some on Bromely Childminding association, here is the link
    http://http://www.bromleycma.org.uk/...rocedures.html

Healthy Eating Policy
    Emergency Evacuation Procedures

Hope that helps

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello,

for some reason it wont let me open the link :-( - I have the policies but my NCMA Development worker has asked me to do a RA on both?

But thank you anyway!!

Jo xx

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

The Fire Exit on needs to have things like keeping the fire exit doors clear, where are the keys for the doors if you need to get out quick, is the area outside the doors clear as well?

The Food one would need to include things like how you get chilled and fresh veg home from the shops, how long does it take, do you use a cold bag especially in hot weather.

Then how s the food stored, to you check fridge and freezer temps and how often, where in the fridge to you store food eg raw meat on a shelf under cooked meat, how often do you check use by dates on both fresh and packets of food.

The Hygiene one how to you clean especially the kitchen and bathroom, seperate hand towels for the children, tea towels and towels in the kitchen, washing up clothes how often are they changed, what cleaners do you use and hand washing soaps.