Please could some one help me regarding RA!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Apr 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Please could some one help me regarding RA!!

Hi all im really confused do i need to fill out a RA everyday? also could people please tell me what else i need to do RA for ? must appreciated thanks V x

june05
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please could some one help me regarding RA!!

I write RA every six months and with in that i include car and outing section, I have included that I do a none written daily RS. I have found the google online diary a useful reminder, you can set task weekly/ monthly, yearly ect. I have entered all checks, renewal dates(fire alarms weekly) google send a reminder to my e-mail only delete once done/logged. even got contract reviews on there. have found it helps me keep on top of my checks.
    upload google home page or other with online calander.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Your daily risk assessment should be very quick - just noting that you have looked around and checked everything is safe in the house and garden...

Your main risk assessments should relate, as the Eyfs says, to everything the children come into contact with.

There are some ideas in the Eyfs guidance notes paperwork... there are lots of useful suggestions if you read through the forums... there are some forms you can adapt here - www.bromleycma.org.uk

Hth

Post Thanks / Like

There is also lots of hints and tips and documents in this area of the forum

Hope you are understanding it a bit more now ?

Angel xx

June 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post
    There is also lots of hints and tips and documents in this area of the forum

Hope you are understanding it a bit more now ?

Angel xx
    Oh i think im confused again Angeldelight I have replied to you on my HOUSE RA after you asked if everything ok ..Not sure Ive covered everything now....does it ever get easier?????????????????????????????????????? so much to do and not always easy with my ds's around all day as just want to help me with paperwork and (not always helping iyswim) plus been given shifts ever night for the next 9 days apart from 1 day off..so thats my nights gone....need more hours in the day...
    Last edited by It's a small world; 04-09-2009 at 09:28 AM.