Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Non childminder member
    Assisntant
    Post Thanks / Like

Default EY2 Forms for assistants Help!

Hi there

I'm new to all this! Ive recently just started working with a childminder as her assistant doing a induction/training things for the past 2 weeks whilst waiting for my DBS and EY2 form to come back! My DBS came back about a week ago I think and the next day I filled in my EY2 online and sent it off! The childminder that I work informed me today as it was taking so long that it was stuck with my local social services and she couldn't tell me how long it would take to get past them! Has anyone else had this problem because until my EY2 form comes back my employer cant get any funding for me which means I don't get paid!!! Could ANYONE help me with m problem!!!!

Thank you in advance

hheagren10

Registered Childminder since
    Feb 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Would she be able to give you the number of the social service's department and you phone them to ask, why/how long?