Registered Childminder also Assistant
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 14
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Registered Childminder also Assistant


    If a childminder with their own mindee's was asked to cover school runs (for assistant maternity leave) for another childminder. Would they be covered with permission forms from parents of school run children as they are childminders in their own right? Or would they need to be registered as an assistant at that minder's house with a new DBS, EY2 form and permission forms?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    in the never never land fighting off fae
    Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries


    I'm not entirely sure what you are asking.

    If you are asking if you can cover another cm maternity leave then yes as long as you stay in ratio at all times

    If you are asking if you can cover the children as an assistant to the cm I think she would still have to register you as an assistant.
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Quick Links and Advertisements

Important Information Links
Some Useful Quick Links


You can also find us on:
Registered Childminder also Assistant Registered Childminder also Assistant Registered Childminder also Assistant

We use cookies to make this site as useful as possible. They are small text files placed in your browser to track usage of our site but they don’t tell us who you are.
By continuing to use this site you are consenting to cookies being placed on your computer. Find out more here: Cookies in Use

Childminding Help and the Childminding Forum are part of