Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Bookaboo

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Bookaboo

Just wanted to give the Bookaboo programmes on CITV a plug as my kids have gone mad for them just lately!

For those who havn't caught any they are a Jackanory type program where a puppet dog has a story read to him each day before he goes on stage to play drums in a rock band. Different celebrities/sports people/singers/actors read the book each day and the actual illustrations from the book are animated to bring the story to life. It's been on at 3.15pm weekdays last week, but was on at 12.15pm the week before.

My 6, 4, 4 and 1 year old kids/mindees all sit together and watch avidly every day and then hunt for the books that have been read when we visit the library. My littlest mindee has taken to plonking herself on the sofa and saying "bookaboo" over and over again...how do you explain to a 20 month old that it's not on until 3.15pm!!!

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We love Bookaboo here too. It's on at lunchtime as well.

It's our favourite. And the stories they have on there are great.

Big thumbs up here
    littletreasures xx