Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Nov 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Potty training books

I used to have a couple of children's books to help support potty training, but they went astray with previous children.

Can anyone recommend titles of good books I can buy to replace them, as I have lo's who'll be moving onto potty training soon.

Thanks.

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I own a couple - sorry, can't access them right now so don't know the authors names. I have also borrowed quite a few from the library over the years. Ours have quite a good selection. You could order all of them on that topic from the library and then decide which one you think is worth buying. That's what I usually do these days with books. I seem to think that my favourite one was a board book in the shape of a teddy bear. However, DD liked one with sounds - a button to press to make a cheering sound on the last page when there was a successful deposit in the potty!

Feb 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I use The Pop-up Potty Book' by Marianne Borgardt. it has only 10 pages and is very sweet.

Mar 15
    Post Thanks / Like

My daughter liked the Princess Polly one and they also do a Pirate Pete. (I'm going to assume the two gender versions are necessary, rather than them pointlessly making a princess version!)