Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: I feel so mad

Registered Childminder since
    june 90
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I feel so mad

I blame myself for my dd being to soft. she came home on friday i was so shocked to see how much weight she had lost she is now a zero size at least she has made some new friends in her class. they seem decent girls ive told her to stay with them this is so stressfull. I bring her home in two week,s i hope i can keep my temper when i see the other girl,s tups I want to say thank you to you all for your support it has help,t .I hope next term will be better for her

Daddy Day Care Guest

Default Re: I feel so mad

At least shes made some new friends, im sure next term will now be much better for her.

Dotn let these other girls get to you as well as your daughter, your both better than them they are not worth it.

Gareth
    xx

Registered Childminder since
    june 90
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I feel so mad

Thank,s Gareth I need lot,s of support with my dd I love her to bit,s she is such a good person tups