Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    Apr 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Only 2 hours to go!

Quote Originally Posted by rascal View Post
    i tried to give up once and wanted to run people over in my car!!!!! the acipuncture lady said i wasnt ready!!!!! just became very angry.
    Good Luck

LOl!! sorry I find it funny, but i can just imagine you in a car (having to guess what you look like, here) going "I want a ciggie, get out of my way...Or i'll run u over" BRUMMMMMMMMMMM

I feel angry a lot too and I take it out on everyone. I am lucky I don't drive or I'll probably try to run someone over aswell.
    Ha!!

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

i have to admit to been very snappy especially with hubby since i stopped xxx
    Love Mrs Edward Cullen x

Mar 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    Friend
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sandra79 View Post
    Only 2 hours to go and hopefully i will be able to give up me ciggies.
    But i think it's gonna be a big challenge. I have tried 2x in the past year and failed after a few days, but this time I am really gonna give it my all.
    I gave up when I was pregnant with my eldest, that was nearly 10 years ago - I stopped for a year and then, WHY did i start again!! I didn't even feel like it. i was just being sociable.
    I don't think I can hack it !!!!!!!! I am scared and under pressure!!!
    ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGhhhhhhhhh
    how are you getting on?

Apr 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

You'll see my post on your quitters thread!! I feel so guilty but I have been having a few crafty puffs now and again. All that "i'm going to quit" malarcy and now look at me, smoking 5 a day and it hasn't even been a week since I tried stopping.
    It's funny, but while I am posting this, the NHS adverts are on the tv! Maybe someone "up there" trying to tell me something.

I felt really really ill and dizzy, I couldn't sleep that first night and felt really anxious about everything. I had bad PND after I had Tim, that was 9 years ago, nearly, but I am scared that I will feel depressed if I stop, now as, like I said I felt really anxious those 2 days that I gave up cold turkey, ad it reminded me of me depression. But I dunnooooooooo!!!!!!!!! I am gonna have to one day soon. I am still trying..
    Maybe we should do it with patches or gum, Rascal, if cold turkey fails.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12