Hi, I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right bit but could do with some help! I'm currently in the process of moving house and are starting up childminding as joint partnership with my mum. We finished the CYPOP5 course in March and have been waiting all this time for our certificates which have just came last week. As childminding will be at my new house once we move in and get sorted we are unsure what to say when applying to OFSTED. Will they come and see us at my new house (haven't got a date yet but hoping to move in about 6weeks then will take a few weeks to sort things out as we are having a conservatory added and a downstairs toilet plus decorated throughout etc. Hoping this won't take any longer than another 6weeks so can be up and running in about 12weeks.

As all my ID etc is with my solicitor I need to wait for that to do the DBS but I'm pretty sure that shouldn't take long to go through as I just recently had one with work when I worked in a hospital. Will do the health declaration form this week and get that sent off. Tried filing in the OFSTED registration form but we aren't sure what to about the address of the premises as I haven't moved in yet?

Any help will be appreciated.

Kind regards,
Jen x